First Bank is seeking an entry-level graphic designer to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity to join a successful industry and become an integral part of an amazing team dynamic.
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will play an important role in the organization by providing a range of digital and print design support to ensure campaigns and projects stay on target. A successful candidate will have advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and excel in managing their time and workload.
- Build assets to support product releases, including (but not limited to) graphics, flyers, custom display, print, and digital advertisements, etc.
- Primary review for all vendor proofs, communicate with vendors to ensure proper production.
- Update and maintain asset libraries with current logos, materials, etc.
- Resize/recreate/rebrand existing materials into ads, web images, and other media as necessary
- Create and design custom items that are both visually appealing and reflect our brand identity
- Display strong attention to detail
- Work as part of a team to ensure all jobs are turned around within the set department expectations and communicate changes when necessary
- Consult with Compliance on liability issues to ensure promotional pieces are within regulation
- Update internal (intranet) and external websites
Required Experience and Knowledge
- 1+ years graphic design experience required
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Knowledge of file print preparation and printing process
- Understanding of WordPress REQUIRED
- Knowledge of HTML
- BFA in Graphic Design Preferred
$45,000 - $55,000
About First Bank
Established in 1907, First Bank is a privately-owned community bank that's been named one of the top-performing banks in the nation. Our mortgage operations located in Plano, TX combines the stability of a traditional mortgage lender with the flexibility of a portfolio bank. Coupled together, our platform provides our employees the ability to deliver the highest level of customer service throughout the entire lending process and helps create an amazing home financing experience for our clients.