Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Are you an experienced escrow officer assistant with a keen eye for detail, exceptional communications and problem-solving skills, and a positive team-player attitude? We are experiencing rapid growth and are seeking a high-performing assistant to help us with our pre-close and post-close duties. If you are looking for a position with an integrity-driven escrow team, look no further, apply now!
- Understand all contracts, commitments, and lender and escrow instructions to assure completion for a timely escrow close
- Assume other pre-closing and post-closing tasks as directed
- Maintain proper accounting procedures when depositing and removing earnest money funds and final disbursement from the escrow account
- Prepare closing documents such as settlement statements, escrow files, and closing statements
- Communicate with title insurance representatives, insurance company representatives, loan officer, escrow processors and team members, title company, real estate agents, and clients to assist escrow officer in the closing process
- Some college preferred -- high school diploma or GED required
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, communications, and customer service skills
- Administrative support, secretarial, and clerical experience required
- Strong experience with Microsoft office required, escrow software experience preferred
$16.50 - $20.00 hourly
About Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC is an innovative title agency headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas servicing 42 states.