Fidelity National Title Agency of Nevada, Inc.
Our tight-knit escrow team is seeking an experienced escrow officer assistant to help us complete escrow closings in a timely and accurate manner. The successful candidate will have several years of experience managing real estate transactions and escrow closings with fine attention to detail, superb communications and problem-solving skills, and team spirit. We offer competitive compensation, along with the tools and technology to help you succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Prepare closing documents such as settlement statements, escrow files, and closing statements
- Support escrow officer by managing administrative and clerical duties to complete escrow transactions and any follow-up requests
- Represent escrow officer during the closing process in client, title company insurance representative, loan officer, insurance company representatives, escrow processors, and team members, and real estate agents communications
- Coordinate other pre-closing and post-closing responsibilities as directed
- Review all contracts, commitments, and lender closing and escrow instructions to ensure a successful close
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience as a residential or commercial escrow assistant
- Some college preferred -- high school diploma or GED required
- Microsoft office experience required, escrow software experience preferred
- Superb communications, time management, problem-solving, and customer service skills
- Must have previous clerical, secretarial, and administrative support experience
$18 - $24 hourly
About Fidelity National Title Agency of Nevada, Inc.
FNTIC is Nevada’s premier provider of Title and Escrow services, and one of the nation's leading RE service companies providing title insurance and escrow services.
THE FNT COMMITMENT
At Fidelity, commitment is not just a word-it's a conviction. We
take pride in our desire to serve our customers to the best of our ability.
FNF's customer service and the level of employee loyalty & commitment are
enhanced by our employee stock ownership, which serves as a motivational force
for FNF employees who recognize the Company's success is dependent upon their
efforts and contributions.
Fidelity employees uphold the six corporate precepts upon which the Company was founded:
- Bias For Action
- Autonomy and Entrepreneurship
- Employee Ownership
- Minimal Bureaucracy
- Close Customer Relationships
- Highest Standard of Conduct