Escrow Officer/Transaction Coordinator/Float
Responsible for providing escrow information to clients and loan officers. Provides mortgage holders with required tax documentation and escrow documents for filing tax returns. Reviews regulatory documents dealing with escrow issues and ensures completeness and legal compliance. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures. Transaction coordinating with files and broker assistance as well.
- Prepare estimated closing statements for buyer and seller; complete calculations by prorating taxes and interest
- Package new escrows and receipt deposits
- Order demands, HOA statements, insurance, other documents and opens title orders
- Close escrow accounts by balancing and disbursing funds
- Type various amendments, including complicated amendments
- Determine escrow requirements by studying and clarifying buyer, seller and lender instructions
- General processing (i.e. SI's and docs to title), title policies and loan document sign ups
- Performs Transaction Coordinating on Transactions (willing to train)
- Accountable client satisfaction, quality of work, and maintaining company values
- California BRE License (can help obtain)
- Team attitude
$40,000+ (salary and bonus)
About The Ranch Realty
Boutique real estate office, 4 agents (and growing!), looking to propel the business from top single agent to top team in Ladera Ranch and grow presence in South Orange County. This will include ongoing professional coaching/training and all the tools necessary to do it!