We are looking for a high performing and experienced escrow officer assistant to join our well-established team! Our ideal candidate will have several years of managing real estate transactions and escrow closings with fine attention to detail, superb problem-solving and communication skills, and team spirit. If you are looking for a lucrative position with opportunities for growth, we’d love to talk with you!
$45,000 + 5-10% Commission Bonus if goal is met
- Perform administrative and clerical duties for escrow officer to complete escrow transactions and necessary follow-up requests
- Oversee proper accounting procedures are used when depositing and removing earnest money funds and final disbursement from the escrow account
- Assemble and complete closing documents such as settlement statements, escrow files, and closing statements
- Communicate with title insurance representatives, insurance company representatives, loan officer, escrow processors and team members, title company, real estate agents, and clients to assist escrow officer in the closing process
- Assume other pre-closing and post-closing tasks as directed
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, communications, and customer service skills
- Clerical, secretarial, and administrative duties experience required
- Previous commercial or residential escrow assistant experience of 2-3 years
- Strong experience with Microsoft office required, escrow software experience preferred
- Diploma from high school or GED required -- some college preferred
About Patriot Title
At Patriot Title our staff of seasoned professionals is dedicated to keeping you informed; exceeding your service expectation and simplifying your overall transaction. Putting clients first is the core concept of our business philosophy.