Provident Real Estate
Immediate career opportunity for a Jr. Escrow Officer ready to become an escrow officer, with possibly a small book of business. We are a fast growing Escrow Department and are looking to expand. Must have a Team Player attitude, ability to work fast and efficiently. Service-oriented mindset and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
Candidates must be qualified and have a minimum of 3+ years escrow experience. We are looking for an immediate start date for the right candidate.
- Open Escrow and Title orders: enter escrow data in computer system
- Package Escrow instructions and disburse to Customers
- Process Escrow files; order Demands, Hero, Solar and HOA
- Review and understand Prelims; clear title and prepare file for loan docs
- Must know and understand TRID guidelines
- We use FPS/Summit (experience with this software is a plus)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Maintain communication with the Escrow Officer
- Package loan Docs
- 3+ years experience in escrow required
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining an upbeat and professional demeanor
- Service-oriented mindset and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills: written, in person, and by phone
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Hours 8:30 - 5:00
$34,500 - $40,000
About Provident Real Estate
The Nazar Kalayji Group at Provident Real Estate specializes in the cities of Eastvale CA, Corona, CA, and Norco CA. We pride ourselves in providing unparalleled service and market knowledge.