Are you an experienced escrow officer assistant with a keen eye for detail, exceptional communications and problem-solving skills, and a positive team-player attitude? We are experiencing rapid growth and are seeking a high-performing assistant to help us with our pre-close and post-close duties. If you are looking for a position with an integrity-driven escrow team, look no further -- send us your resume today!
- Perform administrative and clerical duties for escrow officer to complete escrow transactions and necessary follow-up requests
- Ensure closing documents, such as settlement statements, escrow files, and closing statements, are completed
- Understand all contracts, commitments, and lender and escrow instructions to assure completion for a timely escrow close
The right candidate will be able to perform all duties of the escrow process including but not limited to opening processing, order title reports, work with lender request, process loan documents and be able to disburse a closed transaction with little to no supervision
- Strong experience with Microsoft office required, escrow software experience preferred
- 2-3 years of residential or commercial escrow assistant experience
- Some college preferred -- high school diploma or GED required
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, communications, and customer service skills
$37,000 - $45,700 yearly
About Power Escrow
Power Escrow is an independent escrow company in the north county coastal area with an experienced escrow team continuing to grow as we grow our business with a great following of clients. We are ready to grow again!