Your Escrow Company
Are you an experienced escrow officer assistant looking to get to your own desk with a keen eye for detail, exceptional communications and problem-solving skills, and a positive team-player attitude? We are experiencing rapid growth and are seeking a high-performing assistant and junior officer to help us with our pre-close and post-close duties. If you are looking for a position with an integrity-driven escrow team, look no further, apply now!
- Perform administrative and clerical duties for escrow officer to complete escrow transactions and necessary follow-up requests
- Communicate with title insurance representatives, insurance company representatives, loan officer, escrow processors and team members, title company, real estate agents, and clients to assist escrow officer in the closing process
- Complete other pre-closing and post-closing duties as requested
- Read all contracts, commitments, and lender closing instructions to complete them in a timely fashion to ensure escrow closing
- Maintain proper accounting procedures when depositing and removing earnest money funds and final disbursement from the escrow account
- Exceptional problem solving, customer service, time management, and communications skills
- Administrative support, secretarial, and clerical experience required
- Experience with Microsoft office required, escrow software experience preferred
- Diploma from high school or GED required -- some college preferred
- Previous commercial or residential escrow assistant experience of 2-3 years
About Your Escrow Company
Fast paced Escrow Company that specializes in customer service, integrity and expertise.