We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Someone who is passionate about changing lives!
Loves to find patterns in data, and loves to implement systems to get the best data possible.
Competitive base salary + Commission + Quarterly bonus. Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Utilize the existing technology to pull data. This could include SQL, Shopify, Google Analytics, weblogs, transactional data, Excel, and more.
- Clean up and standardize our data collection and reporting and identifying opportunities to capture additional user behavior data
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Design, develop, and support interactive data visualizations of data with the ability to communicate complex findings in non-technical language, with clarity and structure utilizing dashboards and answering ad-hoc questions
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Experience creating reports and dashboards with Google Analytics, Klipfolio, Graphly.io, and other web analytics software.
- Experience rapidly running and validating ad hoc reports and developing and maintaining self-updating reports like dashboard and KPIs in Tableau, Excel, Google Sheets or similar.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Well versed in metrics, understanding of online marketing channels including PPC, SEO, affiliate programs, social media, email, partnerships, lifetime value analysis, etc.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong written and oral communication skills including ability to interact with all levels of management
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and Google Drive equivalents.
- Inquisitive mind that seeks data for answers, with great planning and organizational skills
About Dani Johnson
We've been changing the world for decades and are taking it to the next level.
No, this isn’t some wimpy non-profit, we make a LOT of profit just to give it away. We help people grow in their career and relationships, at work and at home. We do this by plugging people into events and products that show them how to get more out of life.
If you’re afraid of big hairy, “No way!”, type goals, this isn’t for you. But if you think all things are possible, with God’s help, of course…then maybe we should talk.
We have a loyal client base of over a million people who just can’t get enough of what we have to say. So, why do we need you?
We recently set a HUGE goal.
A goal that needs a team of talented, driven, passionate people. A goal that will take us a decade or more to achieve. No, I won't tell you what it is, it might scare you away, but if you made it this far down the page… let's talk.