Wilson Real Estate Associates - OWNRE
We’re hiring a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the marketing manager with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Create marketing materials including website content, advertisements, social media posts, and other collateral that is polished and on-brand
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across web and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Manage website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Support our marketing department in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers
- Has an extreme passion for making creative content across a spectrum of media platforms - social, streaming, music, film, interactive, etc.
- Extraordinary design, editing and/or writing skills
- Ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.)
- Working with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery - from a collection of photography to short video clips and films
- Collaborate with our success and sales team to create and manipulate video, photography, copy, gifs, etc.
- Actual videography or design education OR hands-on professional experience OR side-hustle/passion project that shows your skills
- Familiar working with almost every content creation format out there: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite and design templates in Canva or Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, TikTok, Instagram, FB Live, etc.
- Self-starter - unafraid to move from thinking to doing - from ideas to making
- Responsible, accountable, cool and always kind because you love the magic of collaboration and learning
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
- Advanced knowledge of current market trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related majors
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations
- Must possess excellent project management skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic
$35,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Wilson Real Estate Associates - OWNRE
We help families build wealth through real estate. We are looking for more people who are accountable, caring, take ownership in what they do, and give everything their best.