We’re in search of an organized, professional real estate executive assistant to serve as the main point of contact for the principal broker. Your responsibilities include relaying important messages to the broker, scheduling the broker’s meetings and trips, and systematizing information in the client databases. In addition, you’ll need to file paperwork and purchase office equipment and assist with other teams as needed. Applicants should be decisive, thorough, and excellent communicators. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Pay and input invoices on a regular basis for the broker
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Adjust to the needs of the real estate office and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- Liaise between the supervising broker and clients
- Manage the client database to keep information orderly and confidential
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
About LFAI Escrow
Our Los Angeles-based multi-family investment brokerage and asset management office was founded in 2002. Since then, we have occupied a dominant market share in Los Angeles multi-family commercial real estate. For 18+ years, our company has focused our professional energies on providing multi-family real estate investors with the highest-in-class advisory services throughout Southern California, exceeding $900+ million in career sales volume. The company’s principal was the #1 Keller Williams Commercial Agent in the nation in 2019 and has ranked in the Top 6 KW Commercial Agents Nationwide since 2012. We are recognized throughout the LA multi-family industry as transactional leaders and market makers. We work in tandem with property managers, landlords, investors, and top-rated vendors, ensuring that all aspects of each transaction are in-step with our clients’ wants and needs.