Lamar Law Office, LLC
Our law firm has a full-time associate attorney position available now and we’re looking for the right professional to join our team. You will have the opportunity to learn from senior associates and litigation associates on legal issues and will provide legal counsel to existing clients. You’ll also be responsible for performing legal research, drafting documents, and keeping client files up to date. If you’ve successfully completed law school, passed the state bar exam, and are seeking a full-time opportunity to practice law with plenty of room for growth, start your application today!
- Attend court hearings or other legal proceedings, perform legal research, and work with senior associate attorneys to provide legal advice
- Assist clients in determining a proper solution to legal conflicts and determine the best course of action
- Draft documents such as correspondence, pleadings, motions, briefs, affidavits, settlement agreements, and contracts to be used proceedings and contract negotiations
- Collaborate with clients and senior associates and other staff to move cases toward resolution efficiently
- Organize and maintain files to ensure accuracy for other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree required from an accredited law school
- Exceptional communication skills and problem-solving skills needed in order to work with all levels of staff and our clients
- Active member of the American Bar Association (ABA)
- Applicants must have successfully passed the state bar exam
- Willingness to learn from senior attorneys to meet our client needs and grow our client base
Three years experience in the field of personal injury required.
Up to $70,000.00 based on experience.
$65,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Lamar Law Office, LLC
At the Lamar Law Office, LLC we value each of our clients. That’s why we offer legalcare™. Legalcare™ is the product of the “We Care Difference” and is something more than legal service. Our clients agree that Attorney Anita Lamar takes strides to ensure that details aren’t overlooked. She fights insurance adjusters for the client and keeps them abreast of all developments on their case as quickly as possible. She assists her clients in learning all they need to know relevant to their individual situation. Her experience in personal injury matters has taught her that happy clients make a company great. So, experience the “We Care Difference” and get the legalcare™ you deserve. It’s more than legal service… We Care.