The Law Office of Terri Herron
Our law firm has a full-time associate attorney position available now and we’re looking for the right professional to join our team. You will have the opportunity to learn from senior associates and litigation associates on legal issues and will provide legal counsel to existing clients. You’ll also be responsible for performing legal research, drafting documents, and keeping client files up to date. If you’ve successfully completed law school, passed the state bar exam, and are seeking a full-time opportunity to practice law with plenty of room for growth, start your application today!
- Keep files organized to make sure the most recent updates are accessible to other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
- Resolve cases efficiently by using communicating effectively with and working alongside senior attorneys and paralegals
- Analyze conflicts in legal matters, advise clients on solutions, and negotiate on behalf of clients
- Perform legal research, prepare for and attend hearings or other legal proceedings, and give general counsel under the supervision of senior associate attorneys
- Create legal documents, including correspondence, briefs, motions, pleadings, contracts, affidavits, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings
- Applicants must have successfully passed the state bar exam
- Has a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
- Solid communication skills and problem-solving skills required in order to work with clients, staff members and senior attorneys
- Member in good standing and actively involved with the ABA (American Bar Association)
- Ability to work with senior attorneys to best serve client needs and grow our client base
About The Law Office of Terri Herron
We're a Family Law Firm serving Atlanta and the surrounding areas.