Carlos del Amo P.A
Are you a recent law school graduate looking to work with experienced attorneys and paralegals who will give you opportunities to further your legal career? If so, we are looking for you! Our firm is hiring an associate attorney who will support us by conducting legal research, drafting documents, maintaining client files, and assisting with legal counsel. The ideal candidate will have some courtroom experience and strong legal research and writing skills. If you’re ready to jump-start your growth in the industry and learn how to strategize in the courtroom to successfully represent clients, reach out to us today!
- Assist clients in determining a proper solution to legal conflicts and determine the best course of action
- Organize and maintain files to ensure accuracy for other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
- Create legal documents, including correspondence, briefs, motions, pleadings, contracts, affidavits, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings
- Attend court hearings or other legal proceedings, perform legal research, and work with senior associate attorneys to provide legal advice
- Collaborate with clients and senior associates and other staff to move cases toward resolution efficiently
- Solid communication skills and problem-solving skills required in order to work with clients, staff members and senior attorneys
- Successful completion of the bar exam
- Willingness to learn from senior attorneys to meet our client needs and grow our client base
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree required from an accredited law school
- Active member of the American Bar Association (ABA)
- Marketing skills a plus
- Bilingual (English/Spanish preferred) determined by assessment
About Carlos del Amo P.A
At DELAMOLAW, we strive for excellence. Our attorneys and staff members form one tightly-wound, cohesive unit, working united to fight for our client's case. With efficiency as our number one priority, We are a family, and we look forward to adding some to our family.