The Hazzard Law Firm, LLC
Are you a recent law school graduate looking to work with experienced attorneys and paralegals who will give you opportunities to further your legal career? If so, we are looking for you! Our firm is hiring an associate attorney who will support us by conducting legal research, drafting documents, maintaining client files, and assisting with legal counsel. The ideal candidate will have some courtroom experience and strong legal research and writing skills. If you’re ready to jump-start your growth in the industry and learn how to strategize in the courtroom to successfully represent clients, reach out to us today!
- Resolve cases efficiently by using communicating effectively with and working alongside senior attorneys and paralegals
- Keep files organized to make sure the most recent updates are accessible to other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
- Prepare correspondence and legal documents such as contracts, pleadings, briefs, affidavits, motions, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings
- Perform legal research, prepare for and attend hearings or other legal proceedings, and give general counsel under the supervision of senior associate attorneys
- Analyze conflicts in legal matters, advise clients on solutions, and negotiate on behalf of clients
- Member in good standing and actively involved with the ABA (American Bar Association)
- Willingness to learn from senior attorneys to meet our client needs and grow our client base
- Has a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
- Applicants must have successfully passed the state bar exam
- Exceptional communication skills and problem-solving skills needed in order to work with all levels of staff and our clients
$60,000 - $75,000 yearly
About The Hazzard Law Firm, LLC
The Hazzard Law Firm is a boutique criminal defense and personal injury firm in the heart of downtown Birmingham. We love helping people and assisting with their legal needs. The Hazzard Law Firm is the experience you can trust.