The Edwards Law Group
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn from some of the most esteemed attorneys and grow your career? Our law firm is looking for the next associate attorney to assist in providing legal counsel to our clients. You will work closely with our senior partners and associates, conduct legal research, draft documents, and maintain client files. If you’ve recently graduated law school, have excellent fact-finding and communication skills, and are ready to jump-start your career in the legal industry, we want to hear from you!
- Resolve cases efficiently by using communicating effectively with and working alongside senior attorneys and paralegals
- Analyze conflicts in legal matters, advise clients on solutions, and negotiate on behalf of clients
- Conduct legal research, prepare for and attend hearings and/or other legal proceedings, and provide legal counsel with the help of senior associate attorneys
- Organize and maintain files to ensure accuracy for other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
- Prepare correspondence and legal documents such as contracts, pleadings, briefs, affidavits, motions, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings
- Ability to work with senior attorneys to best serve client needs and grow our client base
- Has a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
- Applicants must have successfully passed the state bar exam
- Member in good standing and actively involved with the ABA (American Bar Association)
- Solid communication skills and problem-solving skills required in order to work with clients, staff members and senior attorneys
$45,000 - $70,000
About The Edwards Law Group
We are a small law firm in Atlanta with two attorneys (including our leader and founder) and 2 committed and dedicated support staff and more on the way! We are a family law firm. It’s all we do...and we do it well.