IMAGINE...waking up every morning inspired to create and grow meaningful relationships with other reliable growth-mind individuals who really go for the “WOW!” in everything they do.
Stop imagining and come experience it for yourself….
WeRevive is an exciting real estate company with aggressive goals and, most importantly, the experience and GRIT to make them happen. We are passionate about our mission to REVIVE the world, one neighborhood and one home at a time.
We're looking for a Champion Junior Asset Manager that shares that passion with us. This is an incredible opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and grow into a leadership role.
If inside you're saying, “Heck Yeah!” please continue…
You are the Champion we are looking for if...
- You love real estate, and you are pumped about the idea of being a part of our mission to REVIVE the world one home at a time. If not, you mine as well stop right here...
- It’s okay to admit it... you love HGTV and all those house-flipping shows. That’s a good sign you’ll enjoy what we do.
- You have a keen eye for layout and design opportunities. You are a visionary when it comes to renovating with style!
- You execute with confidence, speed, and decisiveness... people often marvel in wonder how you get it all done.
- You have high standards for your work. Details matter to you. Results matter to you. Excellence matters to you.
- You have a positive mindset. You see opportunity and value within a challenge. No debbie-downers allowed!
- You are invigorated by the constant change of a high-growth organization with bold and audacious goals.
- You are self-accountable, resourceful, and highly motivated. You can work independently, and you don’t require someone looking over your shoulder all day.
- You only want to work with other A-Players...the best of the best. We’re building an elite real estate team and only want teammates that expect... no, inspire excellence.
This is a hybrid position, we offer remote work with an office in Miramar.
Don’t fear - we take every candidate that follows our instructions VERY seriously and will give you our prompt and undivided attention.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Assist with home renovation planning - make us shine and stand out!
- Help the VP of Asset Management oversee our pipeline of renovation projects
- Manage city permits and planning assistance - move plans fast!
- Coordinate with outside vendors and the construction team as needed.
- Make sure our homes are EXCELLENT before they go to market!
- Help to improve department processes for efficiency and effectiveness.
- 1+ years in residential real estate, flips, design, or construction is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- A CA real estate license is not required but is a bonus!
- Must be willing and able to visit properties throughout San Diego - driving is a big part of the job.
- Must have your own laptop and cellphone.
Whether it's a home, an apartment building, or a vacant lot...we love taking something that's old, under-utilized, neglected, and/or beat up and infusing LIFE back into it through creative value-add construction.
We believe everyone deserves LOVE, and everyone deserves a safe place to call HOME - that belief drives what we do and how we do it.
We're a values-driven company. We use these core values to guide our decisions and business strategy:
- Lead With Your Heart
- Be Reliable
- Strive For Excellence
We believe happiness comes from pursuing worthwhile goals with awesome people. Success is in the journey and we have fun along the way!
- We don't operate like most companies. The status quo doesn't work here.