We’re looking for an experienced Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets for the #1 Real Estate Team in Las Vegas. The ideal candidate for this position should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish timely financial statements
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 2-4 years relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other accounting software
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
About GK Properties
Our top-ranked team is growing, we are a top brokerage and ranked as the #1 team in the Las Vegas Valley. We are on a mission to give our clients and team OUTSTANDING service, average will not work for us.
If you thrive in a culture that is passionate, super-motivated, upbeat, hard-working, fun-loving, family-oriented, and focused on the future of real estate, then this may be the place for you!