We’re looking for an experienced Junior Accountant/Bookkeeper to manage various financial transactions, under the direction of the Brokerage’s Controller. The ideal candidate for this position should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you to join us on the #1 Real Estate Team in Las Vegas.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish timely financial statements.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank to vendor payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 2-4 years relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping.
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP.
- Proficiency in Quickbooks online and other accounting software.
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
About GK Properties
Our top-ranked team is growing, we are a top brokerage and ranked as the #1 team in the Las Vegas Valley. We are on a mission to give our clients and team OUTSTANDING service, average will not work for us.
If you thrive in a culture that is passionate, super-motivated, upbeat, hard-working, fun-loving, family-oriented, and focused on the future of real estate, then this may be the place for you!