This position is responsible for supporting all efforts of the Sales Team (NHSPs) in the selling Tim O’Brien Homes’ (TOH). A Wisconsin Real Estate license must be obtained in the first 90 days of employment. This position is also responsible to responding to all internet leads and setting 1st appointments with a New Homes Sales Professional. This position is a key integrator to the New Home Sales Professional to ensure all required sales and marketing tasks are completed, as well as strategically planned and executed with the sales and marketing departments (this position has accountabilities to the Director of Marketing). This position is responsible to display all customer interaction in a personalized and professional manner, with dedication to providing 100% customer satisfaction. This position works in the sales force directly under New Home Sales Professional(s) (NHSP) according to schedule guidelines set by Sales Director. Primary Duties will be performed on the sales floor, outside of the office, in models and listed homes for sale.
This position will be based out of Madison, WI, but will work primarily in an outside sales office.
Salary range of $35k - $50k is based on experience.
- Manage Internet Lead Sales
- Prepare Competitive Market Analysis for Review
- Maintain MLS Pricing, Pictures and Loading Initial Listings
- Attend Construction Orientation Meetings with Customers as Needed
- Staff Open Houses and Begin Sales Process with Potential Customers
- High school Diploma
- Must obtain Wisconsin Real Estate license
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Intermediate technology skills including Microsoft Windows and Outlook
- Must own or lease a vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license with insurance coverage
$35,000-$50,000 annual salary plus commission
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an award winning, semi-custom single family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison Wisconsin areas and the leader in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices, and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee. Join a team that lives by our seven Core Values which are the guiding principles that inspire our daily work and underscore our commitment to customers, vendor partners and each other.