Our organization is currently seeking a talented and service-oriented junior loan officer. The successful candidate will have some experience in sales, exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, and a keen eye for detail. Our tight-knit team is dedicated to help you succeed and offers the training you need to take your talents to the next level. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
- Educate loan applicants about various residential mortgage loans - answer questions and provide additional information to create personal relationships
- Meet sales expectations, generate new business, get referrals, and monitor sales pipeline
- Discuss options with senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Collaborate with the mortgage lender or mortgage banker, underwriter, loan processor, senior MLO / mortgage loan originator, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to make sure the loan transaction goes through successfully
- Assemble financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Superb relationship, sales, communication, and MS Office skills are needed
- Previous experience in financial services, real estate, lending institutions, credit union, or related fields is valuable, but not required
- Familiarity with home mortgage program guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is beneficial, but not require
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
$100,000 - $120,000 yearly
About AE Realty
Mission Statement: To be the company of choice for learning based individuals committed to adding value to the lives of others.
Vision Statement: To be a company known for making an impact in the lives of the people we serve.