- We are looking for a Loan Officer who is prepared to make a difference in the lives of customers looking to buy a home.
- Our average income for Loan Officers in their first year without experience and with experience is $50,000 and $100,000 respectively.
- The Loan Officer will be responsible for discussing client’s needs, recommending the best loan products, helping customers put together a complete loan package and working with the underwriting team throughout the loan process.
- We provide the processing and assistance for all updates. Simply put, you take the application, hand it over and we sell it.
- Meet with customers to determine their needs and recommend the right loan products to help meet their goals
- Maintain an active knowledge base of all of the organization’s loan products and an understanding of the qualifications required of each applicant
- Identify and recommend products that meet the customers needs and the organizations lending guidelines
- Current registration under the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry
- Experience in the consumer loan industry is preferred but we will train the right new person
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and a mind for numbers
$50,000 (at plan) - no ceiling on income
About NRL Mortgage
- Nations Reliable Lending, LLC (NRL) is a national residential mortgage company headquartered in Houston, Texas. Founded in 2007, NRL serves its customers through more than 65 retail branch locations in 44 states across the United States. The company continues to grow exponentially and was recognized by Inc.com as one of 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies for the past four years.
- Each NRL branch offers customers a full suite of loan products, and NRL mortgage professionals enjoy access to necessary tools to be the best in the industry. The company is committed to providing the most reliable and sustainable lending experience for its customers. For more information, visit www.nrlmortgage.com.