CityScape Metro Group
Our lending team is experiencing tremendous growth and we are looking for a results-oriented junior loan officer who can generate new business and referrals and assist our senior loan officers in creating and closing loan packages. Lending or mortgage industry experience is not required but is a tremendous asset. If you are tenacious, driven, and love a fast-paced career that allows your communication and interpersonal skills to truly shine, please start your application today!
- Consult with potential loan applicants - answer questions and provide additional information about home loan products to create personal relationships
- Meet sales expectations, generate new business, get referrals, and monitor sales pipeline
- Gather financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Liaise between realtors, senior MLO / mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lenders or mortgage bankers, and loan processors on behalf of the applicant as needed to assure the loan transaction is successful
- Discuss options with senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Some college (Bachelor’s) is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Understanding of loan programs guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is helpful, but not required
- Exceptional communications, sales, relationship, and MS Office skills are necessary
- Must be willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Previous experience in financial services, real estate, lending institutions, credit union, or related fields is valuable, but not required
About CityScape Metro Group
CityScape Metro Group has grown by over 400% in the past year and it wasn't by accident. As a part of the top 1% of Realtors in the World under 40, we are one of the fastest-growing Real Estate companies in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This opportunity will not only help you focus on your strengths, but it will also give you the opportunity to earn your financial freedom. Leadership opportunities will present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.