Rate Leaf, Inc.
Our organization is currently seeking a talented and service-oriented junior loan officer. The successful candidate will have some experience in sales, exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, and a keen eye for detail. Our tight-knit team is dedicated to helping you succeed and offers the training you need to take your talents to the next level. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
- Generate new business opportunities, get referrals, monitor sales pipeline, and meet sales expectations
- Gather financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Interface between loan processor, senior loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lender or mortgage banker, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to ensure a successful loan transaction
- Discuss options with senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Educate loan applicants about various residential mortgage loans - answer questions and provide additional information to create personal relationships
- Willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Knowledge of guidelines for loan programs and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is an asset, but not required
- Past experience with credit unions, lending institutions, real estate, financial services, or related fields is a bonus, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Excellent sales, relationship, communications and MS Office skills are vital
$50,000 + Plan compensation Bonus
About Rate Leaf, Inc.
Rate Leaf doesn't just finance homes—we build communities. We are a mortgage brokerage firm located in North Miami, with over 15 years of experience. We compare rates among lenders to find our clients the best mortgage rates in today's market.
Rate Leaf's goal is unique: revitalizing the South Florida community by putting the power back into the homeowner’s hands. It’s time to move past the sky-high rent rates and plan long term for your future. We’re not just here to help you buy your first home. We're here to help you refinance your loan, and adapt to the curve balls that life throws at you. We’re here to help build a community.