Our organization is currently seeking a talented and service-oriented junior loan officer. The successful candidate will have some experience in sales, exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, and a keen eye for detail. Our tight-knit team is dedicated to helping you succeed and offers the training you need to take your talents to the next level. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Gather financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Generate new business opportunities, get referrals, monitor sales pipeline, and meet sales expectations
- Interface between loan processor, senior loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lender or mortgage banker, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to ensure a successful loan transaction
- Communicate with the senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which mortgage loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Consult with potential loan applicants - answer questions and provide additional information about home loan products to create personal relationships
- Previous experience in financial services, real estate, lending institutions, credit union, or related fields is valuable, but not required
- Excellent sales, relationship, communications and MS Office skills are vital
- Understanding of loan programs guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is helpful, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
We have a fast-paced, energetic sales force with unstoppable marketing and state-of-the-art technology. We have been a Top Mortgage Lender for five years running, one of the Top 100 mortgage companies in America for the last three years, one of the 50 best companies to work for in 2017. We were also named among America's Fastest-Growing Companies list for two years and Top Mortgage Employer in 2017.
Dedication to the company's principles, integrity, honesty, and teamwork gave us the edge to continually exceed the expectations of our employees and customers. Top 100 in 5 star Social Survey reviews for 2019 Scotsman Guide Top Mortgage Lenders 2020 (9 years in a row!)