Franklin Loan Center
Our lending team is experiencing tremendous growth and we are looking for a results-oriented junior loan officer who can generate new business and referrals and assist our senior loan officers in creating and closing loan packages. Lending or mortgage industry experience is not required but is a tremendous asset. If you are tenacious, driven, and love a fast-paced career that allows your communication and interpersonal skills to truly shine, please start your application today!
- Generate new business opportunities, get referrals, monitor sales pipeline, and meet sales expectations
- Gather financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Liaise between realtors, senior MLO / mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lenders or mortgage bankers, and loan processors on behalf of the applicant as needed to assure the loan transaction is successful
- Create personal relationships with loan applicants - offer additional information and answer questions about home mortgage products
- Communicate with the senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which mortgage loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Some college (Bachelor’s) is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Familiarity with home mortgage program guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is beneficial, but not require
- Must be willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Exceptional communications, sales, relationship, and MS Office skills are necessary
- Experience in real estate, lending institutions, credit unions, financial services, or related fields is desired, but not required
About Franklin Loan Center
We treat your loan like it's our own.™
Franklin Loan Center is a premier mortgage banker established in 1989 that has been helping individuals and families obtain loans for their homes. With our team of experts, Franklin gets your loan moving through the complex lending process and guides you every step of the way. Using our state of the art platform, plus personalized attention by our team, you get the best of both online management and communications on the details of your loan, plus the expert assistance of our professionals that get to know you and your particular situation. From the routine conventional purchase, government or refi loans, to more esoteric, custom-tailored portfolio products, Franklin has the right team and the exact mortgage products to meet your needs.