Are you an outgoing people-person who thrives in a fast-paced work environment? If so, we are looking for you! Our lending team is seeking a junior loan officer to help applicants navigate through the home loan process. We offer the training, the technology, and the team support to help you succeed. If you are looking for a lucrative career using your communications and interpersonal relationship-building talents, please get in touch with us today!
- Create personal relationships with loan applicants - offer additional information and answer questions about home mortgage products
- Liaise between realtors, senior MLO / mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lenders or mortgage bankers, and loan processors on behalf of the applicant as needed to assure the loan transaction is successful
- Meet sales expectations, generate new business, get referrals, and monitor sales pipeline
- Communicate with the senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which mortgage loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Assemble financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Familiarity with home mortgage program guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is beneficial, but not require
- Exceptional communications, sales, relationship, and MS Office skills are necessary
- Some college (Bachelor’s) is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Experience in real estate, lending institutions, credit unions, financial services, or related fields is desired, but not required
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.