Grant Johnson Group
Our lending team is experiencing tremendous growth and we are looking for a results-oriented junior loan officer who can generate new business and referrals and assist our senior loan officers in creating and closing loan packages. Lending or mortgage industry experience is not required but is a tremendous asset. If you are tenacious, driven, and love a fast-paced career that allows your communication and interpersonal skills to truly shine, please start your application today!
- Interface between loan processor, senior loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lender or mortgage banker, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to ensure a successful loan transaction
- Monitor sales pipeline, meet sales expectations, get referrals, and generate new business opportunities
- Discuss options with senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Collect financial information in order to prepare the loan file, assist applicants with loan applications, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Consult with potential loan applicants - answer questions and provide additional information about home loan products to create personal relationships
- Superb relationship, sales, communication, and MS Office skills are needed
- Past experience with credit unions, lending institutions, real estate, financial services, or related fields is a bonus, but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree is desired
- Knowledge of guidelines for loan programs and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is an asset, but not required
- Willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
$56,000 at plan earnings
About Grant Johnson Group
The Grant Johnson Group is a fast-growing and fun real estate team serving the Greater Twin Cities areas. We strive to have the highest earning, and most experienced agents in Minnesota. Come grow with us!