Rohan Law, PC
Criminal Defense Litigation Attorney
We are seeking a Jr. Criminal Defense Litigation Attorney to join our growing law firm's criminal defense department. We are not at all your typical law firm. Serving the community is the most important aspect of our DNA. We are looking for attorneys who will hit the ground running in order to provide our clients with outstanding representation. Jury Trial experience is a plus. Being bilingual in English and Spanish is REQUIRED. Cases will range from simple traffic offenses to serious felonies. Trials are encouraged if they are in the best interest of the client. The position is supported by an A+ paralegal with 10 years of experience and an A+ virtual legal admin that helps with administrative tasks. We practice in 11 metro Atlanta area counties, so there is an opportunity to experience a broad range of courthouses and judicial styles.
Compensation options: fixed salary of $90,000 with commission structure that can exceed $120,000 in total compensation.
- The candidate must be customer-service driven and comfortable with direct client contact in English and Spanish
- Conduct legal research and stay up to date on case law changes
- Manage client expectations regarding outcomes and results
- Manage staff to execute appropriate handling of caseload and court appearances
- Seek to go the extra mile to negotiate excellent results in pre-trial negotiations with solicitors and district attorneys
- Prepare for and execute a trial plan when necessary to protect the client's interests
- Work seamlessly with a team of professionals to make the client experience so good, that they send all their friends and families to us
- Networking and marketing to generate new business
- License to practice law in Georgia required
- License to practice law in Alabama a plus
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) Is REQUIRED
- Personality, character, intelligence, and integrity are extremely important considerations, however, the right fit, willingness to learn, and team-oriented attitude are equally important qualities
- We are looking for individuals with a sense of humor, who are giving, and put others' needs first
- It is a must to show up for court on time, be punctual and communicate your plans with clients and staff
- You will be called upon to wear many hats. We need someone who does not think that the occasional need to scan your own documents or build your own trial binder is “beneath you"
- You must play nice with others: staff, opposing counsel, clients, and judicial assistants. Don't be too big for your britches. Kindness is king!
About Rohan Law, PC
We are a boutique litigation firm that is growing rapidly. We specialize in workers' compensation claims, personal injury claims, and criminal defense. We truly seek to help people by educating them about their rights and protecting those rights where needed. Having a positive impact on our community is our number one priority. We provide robust benefits packages that take advantage of the diverse practice areas within the firm, including paid time off, 401k, profit-sharing plan, health insurance, and more.