Bristol Bay Construction Holdings LLC
Bristol Bay Construction Holdings LLC (BBCH) is growing! We are seeking a talented Jr. Chemist to join our flourishing Aerostart SES LLC (ASL) team, a subsidiary of BBCH! In this key role, you'll assist in environmental sample planning and the development of Uniform Federal Policy Quality Assurance Project Plans (UFP-QAPP). This position provides the opportunity to learn a wide variety of valuable skills and gain immense experience in the environmental field. Our first-class benefits, including salary, insurance, 401k, and profit-sharing, far exceed industry standards. Are you ready to join a great team and have Excellent benefits? If so, apply today!
- Perform quality control reviews of preliminary and final analytical data packages
- Coordinate with the project manager and field staff on field data collection issues and act as a point-of-contact on analytical data matters for the project team and analytical laboratories throughout the project lifecycle
- Communicate with analytical laboratories to coordinate analyses and address data quality issues
- Assist, as needed, with data loading and the preparation of data tables
- Perform data validation and usability assessments under project-specified state and/or federal regulatory programs
- Develop scopes of work for laboratories based on contract type and requirements of the project
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and 0-5 years of related experience.
- Familiarity with US EPA methods for the preparation and analysis of environmental samples
- Ability to review environmental laboratory data for completeness; correctness; compliance against the published analytical methods
- Ability to assess data usability utilizing US EPA and DoD data validation guidelines, and Quality Assurance Project Plans
- Experience with DoD Quality Systems Manual
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously effectively and efficiently with precision and adapt to changes in responsibilities and workloads
- An advanced degree or additional years of experience with data validation or in chemistry is preferred
- Experience with databases and/or environmental data management software, including EnviroData, EQuIS, and/or EQuIS Collect field data collection module is a plus.
- Experience in working with government clients is desirable.
- Experience with emerging contaminants is also desirable
$50,000 - $60,000
About Bristol Bay Construction Holdings LLC
Our vision at BBCH LLC is to be industry leaders for energy, environmental, and infrastructure solutions through sustainable growth, commitment to excellent performance, and continuous innovation. At the heart of our core values, vision, and mission are our people.
We offer a great benefits package complete with medical, dental, vision, and FSA; 401K matching; profit sharing; and paid time off (PTO). We want you to want to come to work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to any protected category. We are also an advocate of preferential hiring and professional development of qualified Bristol Bay Native Corporation shareholders, their spouses and descendants, and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.