Bergen County Partners with Keller Williams Real Estate
A Jr. Accountant/Assistant Office Manager is needed for Keller Williams Realty in Oradell, NJ. This person must understand that to run effectively and efficiently, a Market Center must tend to its associates’ needs in such a way that they (the associates) are receiving the expected level of service and remain satisfied with the level of service provided by the Market Center. This person will be involved with clerical, administrative, agent associates, and managerial parties in an ongoing daily basis. As such, this person must ensure that appropriate bookkeeping and accounting systems are accurately maintained. They may also be tasked with managing, training, and consulting the agent services team and assisting the Team Leader in managing agents and the Market Center.
This Market Center has huge profit potential! Candidates should exhibit natural leadership ability, strong relationship-building skills, and be a flexible team player. They must have a strong sense of urgency with attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
This individual must be an independent decision maker, self-sufficient, and self-directed in their activities. It will also be important that this person use a combination of persuasion/consultation, focused on forming a strong relationship in tandem with a regard to problem solving and, when dealing with agent issues, is focused on problem solving and assessment of specific needs for that individual.
- Computer input
- Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Systems implementation
- Purchasing (supplies and equipment)
- Maintain office equipment and technology
- Create agendas and record meeting minutes
- Hiring, training, and consulting personnel
- Introduction of new products/services to existing agent associates
- Managing receptionists, agents, etc.
- Marketing listings - strong IT skills necessary
- Maintaining database management system(s)
- Assisting Agents and their Admin Staff and helping them to have an extraordinary experience
- Managing the office employees. This includes the Director of First Impressions and Receptionist
- Assist MCA in daily running of office
- Accurate banking and accounting service
- Computerized bookkeeping and general computer experience
- General office skills
- Assist Team Leader in managing agents and office
- Supervise office staff
- 2 years minimum accounting experience
- Ability to pass basic accounting assessment as part of the interview process
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Passionate about leading the organization to meet higher growth goals
- Accurate bookkeeping and accounting (advanced)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Extremely detail oriented and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Possess a “can-do,” no excuses attitude
- Problem solve quickly and remain solution oriented
- Resourceful, team player
$50,000 - $55,000, Full Benefits package including Medical, and Retirement Saving, Paid Time Off (PTO) Growth Potential and much more!
About Bergen County Partners with Keller Williams Real Estate
Keller Williams Bergen County Partners is a group of Top KW Real Estate Offices that operate as one large team/family. Our offices are located in Ridgewood, Woodcliff Lake, Tenafly, Fort Lee, Rutherford, Wyckoff and Oradell.
- Learning based.
- Servant leadership.
- Sense of urgency.
- We create raving fans of every Agent and client.