B&M Plumbing Inc.
B&M Plumbing Inc. is growing, and we are looking for a personable, problem-solving, and experienced plumber to join our team. You'll be responsible for various work orders, visiting homes and businesses to work on gas and water supply systems, as well as troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing, and installing plumbing fixtures. The ideal candidate has the technical skills to identify and isolate problems, is familiar with using hand, power, and plumbing tools, and is proficient at interpreting blueprints and building codes. Ready to join our growing plumbing company? Start your application today!
- Complete preventative maintenance for customers
- Maintain records of completed projects and parts used
- Read and apply electrical schematics, diagrams, blueprints, and wiring diagrams
- Test newly installed components to ensure proper function
- Estimate costs of plumbing installation, repairs, and services to customers
- Threading gas pipe and installing a gas system
- Solder and run copper
- Tankless water heater installation
- Underground plumbing
- Install cast iron pipe, rough plumbing
- Communicate with team members
- Applicant must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Candidate must have a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, and an exceptional problem-solver
- Experience: 4+ years minimum
- Willing to learn the trade and take your skills to the next level
- Must have a Driver's License and reliable form of transportation
- Must have own hand tools
- Plumbing License preferred but not required
- Plan reading and layout skills
- Listens and communicates well
- 40 hours per week
- Working rights in the USA
- Must live in San Diego or within driving distance
$30 - $35 hourly
About B&M Plumbing Inc.
B&M Plumbing is committed to delivering quality work and professionalism to our commercial plumbing customers. We provide plumbing services to a wide range of industries including restaurants, car dealerships, hotels, college campuses, high-end residential homes, and more.