Why We Need You!
Because you’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you. We offer top-of-the-line products and services and we need top-of-the-line plumbers who genuinely care about the customer and look at this position as not just a job but a career.
What We Offer:
- Sign-on Bonus of up to $5000
- Our top performers are among the highest-paid technicians.
- Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe truck.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, PTO.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad, & access to integrated software.
- State-of-the-art tools, parts, and supplies.
- 401k Plan with a company match
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s the most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same care when you join.
Pure Plumbing is an EOE.
- Estimate costs of plumbing installation, repairs, and services to customers
- Diagnose and repair problems, including component installation and replacement
- Fulfill preventative maintenance orders for customers
- Read and apply electrical schematics, diagrams, blueprints, and wiring diagrams
- Check newly installed components to make sure they work
- Maintains communication with dispatch, your service manager, parts and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Join the on-call rotation
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Water heater install (tank and tankless)
- Home repiping (water and sewer)
- Tankless water heater diagnosis
- Installation of common home fixtures (angle stops, shower cartridges, faucets, etc.)
- Drain rerouting and shower/tub installation
- Drain cleaning and scoping
- Rough and finished plumbing
- Hydro-jetting (Town behind and cart jetter)
- Pex or Wirsbo installation experience
- Soldering cutting and prepping copper pipe
- Sales experience is a MUST
About Pure Plumbing
Pure Plumbing first opened its doors back in May 2013 as a small, family-owned plumbing business that simply wanted to do things right for our customers. This straightforward and old-school way of doing business quickly flourished, and we grew at an astronomical rate into one of the Las Vegas area’s leading plumbing companies.
What You Should Expect from Us
- Paid training
- Full-Time Employment
- Health Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Sick and Vacation Pay
- 401k with company match
- Fully Stocked Van
- Company iPad and iPhone
- Opportunities for Growth
- Supportive team members and leadership
- Professional development training
- A FUN work environment
Submit your application today and become part of our Pure Plumbing Family!
Job Type: Full-time