If you’re a problem-solver with a proven record of experience in the field, you might be perfect for our plumber position. Our growing plumbing company is looking for the right candidate to meet with clients at their home or place of business to troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix a variety of plumbing equipment. Strong interpersonal skills are a must in this dynamic role. You have the technical skills to identify plumbing problems, complete projects that meet building code, and are proficient at reading and interpreting blueprints. If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply now!
- Enter completed projects and the parts used into database
- Fulfill preventative maintenance orders for customers
- Check newly installed components to make sure they work
- Diagnose and repair problems, including component installation and replacement
- Understand and employ electrical schematics, diagrams, blueprints, and wiring diagrams
- Applicant must have valid plumber license (Level 1 required, Level 2-3 preferred)
- EPA 608 refrigerant recovery certification required
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, and an exceptional problem-solver
- Minimum of 1+ years apprenticeship experience under a master plumber required
We’re a South Florida general contractor, property management and real estate company. Our mission is to deliver the best home ownership experience to our customers. We do that by offering services in brokerage, property management, and construction. We’re 100% focused and deliver on our core values of empathy, teamwork, customer focus, passion, and constant improvement. If you identify with these values, you may be a good fit for JMK Real Estate Agents.
Our vision is to become a beloved one-stop-shop real estate company in South Florida.
Check out our websites: