Geaux Flow Plumbing
We are looking for a personable, problem-solving, and experienced plumber to join our team. You'll be responsible for a variety of work orders, visiting homes and businesses to work on gas and water supply systems, as well as troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing, and installing plumbing fixtures. The ideal candidate has the technical skills to identify and isolate problems, is familiar with using hand, power, and plumbing tools, and proficient at interpreting blueprints and building codes. Ready to join our growing plumbing company? Start your application today!
- Diagnose and repair problems, including component installation and replacement
- Execute maintenance and installation of plumbing equipment for homes and offices
- Maintain records of completed projects and parts used
- Present customers with a total for the plumbing services, repairs, and installation
- Provide outstanding communication to a diverse group of customers and a good problem-solver
- Applicant must have valid plumber license (Level 1 required, Level 2-3 preferred)
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have technical or trade school certification in the field of plumbing
$56,500 - $69,500 yearly
About Geaux Flow Plumbing
We are a local plumbing company serving customers in South West Louisiana and surrounding area's. We have an incredible reputation with both our customers and employee's. We believe in treating our staff and customers with care and respect. We expect our employees to be responsible, punctual, capable and polite. If this sounds like an environment that you would like to be a part of let us know. We are always looking for new positive additions to our team.