Sam Horn Electrical Contractor, Inc.
Join our team of problem-solving and capable electricians! We’re looking for a professional and experienced electrician to help our customers keep their power on. You'll be responsible for troubleshooting, fixing, replacing, installing and repairing various electrical equipment into homes, businesses and factories. You’re familiar with using the latest hand and power tools, adhere to national and local safety codes, and have at least 5 year's of experience. If this sounds promising, apply now!
- Conduct residential and commercial maintenance and installation of electrical equipment
- Run tests on all wiring and electrical components to ensure it’s connected
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems, including component installation and replacement
- Make sure the wiring is in accordance with all building codes and safety regulations
- Interpret and apply electrical schematics, diagrams, blueprints, and wiring diagrams
- Physically able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Successfully completed formal electrician apprenticeship
- Strong communication skills, including tact and courtesy in dealing with others
- Ability to work in confined spaces, at great heights, and in all types of weather
- High school diploma or GED required
$20 - $25 hourly
About Sam Horn Electrical Contractor, Inc.
At Horn Electric Company, we take great pride in helping families and businesses in Ventnor City, NJ, and throughout the area with all their electrical needs. We service all electric systems in both residential and commercial settings. With more than 46 years of experience, we’ve seen and taken care of it all.