CK Electric LLC
CK Electric, LLC is looking for its next great team member. When you come work with CK Electric, we support you and your career future! You are not just an employee to us, you are an important member of our team! As a small business, we are looking for team members that are excited to develop with us and hone their skills. Our team loves helping clients solve their electrical problems. We take pride in our craft and believe that it should be performed to the highest standards. We believe in practicing the principles of Integrity, Team-work, Honor, Discipline and Responsiveness. We care about work/life balance and do not require on-call service.
We know you have lots of options so why come work with us? Here are some things our team members want YOU to know about us:
- "They maintain a positive, energetic, fun working environment. I always enjoy coming to work every day. Never a dull moment. Definitely top on my list of companies I have worked for."
- "Compassionate and caring for not just their employees, but their employees' families."
- "Community-driven. They love being a part of the community they serve in."
- "They take great care of their employees"
- "The office staff and master electrician are quick to respond to any of your needs while in the field whether it's equipment, materials, tools, or any other essentials that are required to get the job done safely and efficiently."
- "Employees benefit majorly because CK ELECTRIC finances all classes that are needed for test prep and continuing education."
- "God-fearing, passionate, knowledgeable, compassionate, dependable, family-oriented, sincere, versatile, zealous, respectful, and definitely well-rounded people which I'm thankful to have got the opportunity to know and to work with."
- "I feel like being one of the original employees for a small family business makes you way more crucial than just another worker. Feedback from field crew, even apprentices like myself, is not only heard but heeded. Good ideas are good ideas, regardless of who has them and it is magical to work at a place that actually hears what you have to say and makes changes/adjustments/acquires new equipment/gear to make sure everyone is as safe productive and happy as possible."
- Take home vehicle
- Company cell phone
- Paid time to perform volunteer work
- Paid Time Off (including major holidays)
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veteran's Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- NO ON CALL or NIGHTS
- 100% Paid
- Life insurance
- Accident insurance
- Short and long-term disability
We are looking for another residential electrician that can jump right in with a van and apprentice. This individual will be safety-forward, analytical, and experienced. The candidate will join our team to install, repair, and maintain a variety of electrical systems, including electrical panels, lighting, motor controls, and conveyor systems. Staff are familiar with installing power supply wiring and troubleshooting both commercial and residential types of electrical components. Our ideal candidate is comfortable with new construction / remodel work, and has at least five years of professional experience, a current electrician’s license (as applicable), and a flexible schedule.
- Certify newly installed electrical components properly function
- Understand and employ electrical schematics, diagrams, blueprints, and wiring diagrams
- Execute maintenance and installation of electrical equipment for homes, offices, and factories
- Verify that the wiring is in compliance with all building rules and requirements for safety
- Run tests on all wiring and electrical components to ensure it’s connected
- Locate and correct electrical problems, including component installation and replacement
- Provide exceptional customer experiences
- Adapt to various work environments from service calls, new custom home builds, remodels to commercial sites
- Ability to speak well and deal effectively with people, including tact and courtesy
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Willing to work in confined spaces, at great heights, and in all types of weather conditions
- Must have valid electrician license
- Candidate must have successfully completed electrician apprenticeship
- We require candidates have a high school diploma or GED
- Current journeyman electrician license (as applicable)
- 5+ years of experience as an electrician; experience in both commercial and residential work a plus
- Able to read blueprints, technical drawings, and diagrams and follow specifications
- Solid working knowledge of commercial and residential electrical systems
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have your own set of tools and safety gear
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
- Able to work independently
- Excellent customer service skills
$51,000 - $62,000 yearly
About CK Electric LLC
Carl and his wife, Nancy, understand the electrical trade. We know what its like to work in the field and the stresses that brings. Carl obtained his Master Electrician License so we could create a new type of electrical worker. One that prioritizes quality over quantity. We don’t want our team to wake up each morning and dread going to work! We focus on continuing education for our team and continually refine our processes to embrace new ideas and technology. We value our team’s feedback and ideas and encourage it!