Marlock Electric, Inc
We are looking for a safety-first, analytical, and experienced electrician to join our team. You'll be assigned a variety of work orders, including fixing, replacing, installing, and maintaining, and testing electrical wiring, circuit breakers, transformers, and lighting fixtures in buildings. The ideal candidate is familiar with reading technical schematics and blueprints, has extensive knowledge of electrical systems and wiring, and has completed all training, apprenticeship, and licensing requirements. If this is you, apply today!
- Perform maintenance and installation of electrical equipment in homes, businesses, and factories
- Test wiring and other electrical components to make sure it’s properly connected
- Check newly installed electrical components to make sure they work
- Verify that the wiring is in compliance with all building rules and requirements for safety
- Read and apply electrical schematics, diagrams, blueprints, and wiring diagrams
- Physically able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Electrician associate’s degree from technical school is required
- Applicant must have a valid electrician license
- Ability to speak well and deal effectively with people, including tact and courtesy
- Willing to work in confined spaces, at great heights, and in all types of weather conditions
$49,900 - $60,000 yearly
About Marlock Electric, Inc
We at Marlock Electric specialize in residential and commercial projects. We take great pride in going above and beyond our customer's expectations to create a hassle-free experience by providing the highest standards of customer satisfaction.
We offer competitive pay based on experience as well as an attractive benefits package that includes medical/dental coverage, retirement plans, paid time off, paid holidays, incentives, annual tool allowance, cell phone allowance and training.