Patton Building Services, Inc.
We’re looking for an experienced electrician with a passion for helping our customers. Our next hire has the technical skills to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair various problems, not just electrical issues. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, and painting, too. Apply to be our next electrician now!
- Certify newly installed electrical components properly function
- Read and apply electrical schematics, diagrams, blueprints, and wiring diagrams
- Verify that the wiring is in compliance with all building rules and requirements for safety
- Identify and fix electrical problems, including component replacement and installation
- Test wiring and other electrical components to make sure it’s properly connected
- Perform other skilled tasks such as plumbing, carpentry and painting
- Applicant must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to speak well and deal effectively with people, including tact and courtesy
- Successfully completed formal electrician apprenticeship
- Applicant must have a valid electrician license
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
$42,000 - $46,000 yearly
About Patton Building Services, Inc.
We Care...We love to serve...We go the extra mile!