ProTec Building Services
We are seeking Journey Level Carpenters with at least 5 years professional experience in carpentry.
General building maintenance and repairs experience is not required, but highly desirable. Experience working with repair and replacement caused by termite damage a plus!
We offer industry competitive wages plus an excellent benefits package including:
- Paid days off – 5 days of PTO from year 1-5 and then 10 days PTO after 6 years
- Paid medical (70% employer paid/30% employee paid; dependents 30% employer paid)
- Cafeteria Plan: Dental and Vision
- 401k plan
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Educational reimbursement
- Excellent opportunities for advancement to Account Manager position
- Maintenance and Repair: In order to provide comprehensive maintenance services to clients, candidates must have professional experience in repairs.
- Tools: Working knowledge of the proper and safe use of manual and power tools.
- Measurement: Ability to properly measure and read measurements. Make appropriate cuts.
- Troubleshooting: Ability to identify future problems.
- Performance of all required preventive maintenance tasks.
- Prioritization and execution of all approved Work Orders.
- Purchases: Evaluate the material needs of the job. Purchase the necessary materials with accuracy and in the correct quantity. Analyze the material needs for projects and produce a material take-off.
- Read/Write: Ability to read work orders, write job summary, and complete a timesheet that others can read and understand.
- Communication: Ability to follow directions. Ability to communicate at all levels to include managers, supervisors, and co-workers.
Must have at least 5 years in professional level carpentry.
- Physical strength - The ability to lift, push, pull or carry a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Stamina - The ability to exert yourself physically.
- Extension and flexibility - Stooping, crouching, kneeling, crawling, climbing, bending, reaching, and balancing.
- MUST have valid Drivers License and Auto Insurance
- Transportation: preferably a truck
- Education: High School or equivalent
- As part of our pre-employment process, we require applicants to submit to background check and pre placement physical.
$18 - $25 an hour D.O.E.
About ProTec Building Services
Founded in 1996, ProTec has become the most trusted HOA General Contractor in Southern California and Southern Nevada. Whether you need a preventive maintenance technician, painter, plumber, building engineer, janitor, electrician or just a certified repair technician, we have created a way to provide any or all of these services easily and affordably through our signature Preventive Maintenance Programs.
With over 370 employees, and continued growth, ProTec offers many new opportunities now and in the future.