Are you ready for a change? Do you have the drive to be the best and offer the best? Are you a self-motivated person who wants to succeed? Do you have a passion for jewelry, community, and making personal connections?
If you are, look no further. We are looking for a responsible, results-driven, and highly motivated Jewelry Sales Consultant to be not just a part of our team but an extended family member. We are looking for someone who possesses excellent people and selling skills and has a passion for providing excellent customer service. Our ideal candidate will uphold the ideals, ethics, and standards of our company and will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations.
- Base Pay + Commission
- Base pay dependent upon experience and qualifications
- Bonus / Spiffs
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription insurance (full-time team members)
- 401(k) with Employer Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Merchandise Discount
- Vendor Specials/Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement for DCA Courses
- Selling merchandise and services to meet/exceed individual and team sales goals.
- Delivering exceptional service with each interaction to ensure a positive and memorable customer experience.
- Building rapport with customers through greeting, discovering customer needs, and providing expert knowledge.
- Actively clienteling with new and existing customers to keep them informed about products and services; preferred customer sales; and merchandise of potential interest.
- Welding permanent jewelry custom bracelets, anklets, and necklaces onto client.
- Working 1-1 with clients through the design process to create custom jewelry items.
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints.
- Responding to customer inquiries.
- Maintaining safety and ensuring the security of merchandise.
- Updating Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms to showcase customer interactions.
- Contributing to a positive and respectful work environment of teamwork and cooperation where associates work together to achieve store goals.
Performing day-to-day store operations including but not limited to:
- opening/closing procedures
- using a POS system to enter & process customer orders/returns
- buying/selling jewelry
- managing inventory
- processing special orders
- evaluating jewelry for repair
- arranging merchandise to promote sales
- handling basic repairs including replacing watch batteries
- ensuring the store is neat, clean, and organized throughout each business day including cleaning floors, countertops, display surfaces, merchandise, etc.
- Outgoing personality with an upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Goal-oriented and sales driven with a passion to exceed the needs of clients and our company.
- Excellent with customer communication, follow-up, and general project management.
- Ability to demonstrate a genuine desire to assist and celebrate life's special occasions with our clients.
- Proficiency in POS Software and CRM platforms.
- Quick learner of procedures and new technologies.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of handling multiple projects/tasks at a time.
- Genuine willingness to learn and desire to continually develop sales skills and knowledge of products and services.
- Ability to work with others to accomplish tasks and assignments.
- Responsible, Dependable, Professional, Honest, and Self-motivated.
- Exceptional organizational, listening, and verbal/written communication skills are required.
- Creative with jewelry design; able to visualize customer vision and make suggestions.
- Previous retail or jewelry sales experience is a plus.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
$42,000+ yearly with Commission, Bonus, & Benefits
About Kluh Jewelers
Kluh Jewelers is a locally owned, 4th generation family business serving the Lacey, WA area since 1958. We specialize in fine jewelry, estate jewelry, in-store jewelry repair, and custom design. We have generations of customers who call us their family jewelers because of our honesty, integrity, and our love of how we provide support to our community. Our culture is one of teamwork, fun, and professionalism. We create opportunities to learn, earn, and grow. We build strong relationships with our customers by offering expertise and excellence in customer experience. Kluh Jewelers is looking for excited and motivated individuals who want to work together as a team and in turn, will build their skill-set and career to any desired height.