We’re looking to hire a hard-working Janitor who can maintain the cleanliness and safety of our buildings You’ll be responsible for all cleaning duties including vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing restrooms with soapy water, and shampooing carpets, in addition to maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs and emptying trash. The ideal candidate has a great work ethic, experience with cleaning equipment and supplies, and takes pride in a job well done.
- Document areas cleaned and let managers know if major repairs need to be made
- Perform daily janitorial duties such as vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing restrooms, dusting furniture, and emptying trash
- Lock doors to ensure building security once cleaning is finished
- Keep the building safe, clean, and well-maintained
- Clean windows, shampoo carpets, replace light bulbs, and supply restrooms, and perform minor repairs on a regular basis
- Must be a hard-worker with high attention to detail and have a strong work ethic
- Driver’s license or reliable transportation to and from the worksite is required
- Great physical health and stamina
- At least 1 years of experience in janitorial services
- Familiarity with cleaning supplies and cleaning equipment
$18 - $22 hourly
About Advanced Restoration
A fun, hardworking culture that provides work stability and opportunity for personal growth. As an employee-centric company, We care about you as a person as much as we do as an employee.
Aside from the standard benefits of Medical, Dental, and Vision, we offer:
- A thriving desirable culture
- Opportunity for growth
We’re always looking for good people and hope you consider us as your home away from home.