IH Services, Inc
We are a $200 million dollar enterprise operating in 29 states predominantly in the eastern half of the U.S. and continue to experience rapid growth requiring the addition of experienced and capable leaders to support it.
We’re in search of a hard-working team player to join us as a building services specialist: general cleaner. You’ll be in charge of the cleanliness, maintenance, and safety in a facility located in the area. A typical day includes vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing floors, shampooing carpets, and any additional maintenance duties as needed. If you take pride in a clean space and love working on a team, fill out an application.
IH Services is a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care, and automotive industries.
- Complete other cleaning duties as needed
- Wipe down tables, counters, and appliances in the breakroom
- Cleaning and restocking restrooms
- Write reports of areas cleaned and notify the manager of major repairs
- Sweep, mop, and vacuum floors
- Applicants should have a pair of steel-toed shoes for some areas
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures
- 1+ years of experience as a janitor, cleaning crew member, or similar position desired
- Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Candidates must be hardworking, organized detail-oriented, and have a strong work ethic
$13.00 an hour
About IH Services, Inc
We are a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, healthcare, and automotive industries.