The DM Burr Group
Full time, 1st and 2nd shift Custodial positions will be working within the school district.
Hourly wage is $13/hour PLUS an additional $1/hour bonus for zero absences in a pay period.
TOTALING $14 PER HOUR!
$200 hiring bonus after 90 days of employment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holiday
- Consistent Schedules
- Company Paid Uniforms
- Company Provided Training
- Use approved methods and materials in cleaning and caring for assigned facility
- Dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping
- Operate floor equipment such as; vacuums and auto floor scrubbers
- Empty trash receptacles
- General cleaning of furniture, windows, window sills, and walls
- Stocking restrooms, janitorial closets, and break rooms
- Setting up and cleaning up after scheduled events
- 1-6 months custodial/ janitorial experience.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to follow basic verbal and written instructions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
$14 per hour
About The DM Burr Group
About DM Burr:
What started as a family-owned and operated cleaning business. Over the past 2 decades, DM Burr has grown to become one of the largest, privately-owned building maintenance providers serving the Midwest! With over 1,000 team members throughout Michigan, DM Burr services a variety of areas, such as schools, government, and public facilities, manufacturing plants, financial institutions, retail centers, and more!