The DM Burr Group
Full-Time 2nd Shift Custodian for the Southgate School District
Working Monday-Friday from 2:30pm - 11:00pm
Wage is $11.25 per hour
**$200 Hiring Bonus After 90 Days!**
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holiday
- Consistent Work Schedules
- Company Paid Uniforms
- Company Provided Training
- Use approved methods and materials in cleaning and caring for assigned facility
- Dusting, vacuuming, sweeping and mopping
- Operate floor equipment such as; auto floor scrubbers and vacuums
- Empty trash receptacles
- General cleaning of furniture, windows, window sills, and walls
- Stocking restrooms, janitorial closets and break rooms
- Setting up and cleaning up after scheduled events
- Light building maintenance
- 3 to 6 months custodial/ janitorial experience.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to follow basic verbal and written instructions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
About The DM Burr Group
About DM Burr:
What started as a family-owned and operated cleaning business. Over the past 2 decades, DM Burr has grown to become one of the largest, privately-owned building maintenance providers serving the Midwest! With over 1,000 team members throughout Michigan, DM Burr services a variety of areas, such as schools, government, and public facilities, manufacturing plants, financial institutions, retail centers, and more!