Patton Building Services, Inc.
We’re in search of a hard-working team player to join us as a janitor. You’ll be in charge of the cleanliness, maintenance, and safety of our building. A typical day includes vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing floors, shampooing carpets, and any additional maintenance duties as needed. If you take pride in a clean space and love working on a team, fill out an application.
We have a position in New Kensington, 10 hours per week, evening shift
We have a position in Upper St. Clair, 30 hours per week, evening shift
- Remove dangerous hazards and clean up spills with squeegees or sponges
- Ensure the building is clean, safe, and well-maintained
- Complete regularly scheduled maintenance duties like cleaning windows, shampooing carpets, supplying restrooms, changing light bulbs, and performing minor repairs
- Perform daily janitorial duties such as vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing restrooms, dusting furniture, and emptying trash
- Close and lock building doors for security once cleaning is complete
- 1+ years of experience as a janitor, cleaning crew member, or similar position
- Strong working knowledge of cleaning supplies and cleaning equipment
- Driver’s license or reliable transportation to and from the worksite is required
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification
- In good physical condition with excellent health
$13 - $14 hourly
About Patton Building Services, Inc.
We Care...We love to serve...We go the extra mile!