Hotel Lotus Merriam/Kansas City
We’re in search of a hard-working team player to join us as a janitor. You’ll be in charge of the cleanliness, maintenance, and safety of our building. A typical day includes vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing floors, shampooing carpets, and any additional maintenance duties as needed. If you take pride in a clean space and love working on a team, fill out an application.
- Secure building by locking doors once cleaning is complete
- Write reports of areas cleaned and notify the manager of major repairs
- Ensure the building is clean, safe, and well-maintained
- Clean windows, shampoo carpets, replace light bulbs, and supply restrooms, and perform minor repairs on a regular basis
- Remove dangerous hazards and clean up spills with squeegees or sponges
- Over 1 year of experience in cleaning services as a janitor or similar job
- Experience with a variety of cleaning supplies and cleaning equipment
- Great physical health and stamina
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent
- Driver’s license or reliable transportation to and from the worksite is required
$14.5 - $15.5 hourly
About Hotel Lotus Merriam/Kansas City
Lotus Hospitality began as a small company with a single hotel and one man’s vision to create a luxury experience accessible to everyone. From humble beginnings, Lotus Hospitality has expanded to operate seven hotels in less than a decade. Mark learned through years of hard work and experience how to capitalize on opportunities and maximize the potential of underperforming projects. From the execution of the company’s first major project in Kansas City, Lotus Hospitality’s unique new properties and historic refurbishments have changed the landscape of the city and sparked growth throughout the downtown corridor. But we’re nowhere close to finished.