We’re in search of a hard-working team player to join us as a janitor. You’ll be in charge of the cleanliness, maintenance, and safety of our building. A typical day includes vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing floors, shampooing carpets, and any additional maintenance duties as needed. If you take pride in a clean space and love working on a team, fill out an application.
- Remove dangerous hazards and clean up spills with squeegees or sponges
- Replace light bulbs, clean windows, shampoo carpets, and supply restrooms on a regular basis as scheduled
- Close and lock building doors for security once cleaning is complete
- Maintain the cleanliness and safety of the building
- Report areas cleaned and make sure managers know if major repairs are needed
- Must be a hard-worker with high attention to detail and have a strong work ethic
- 1+ years of experience as a janitor, cleaning crew member, or similar position
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent
- In good physical condition with excellent health
- Experience with a variety of cleaning supplies and cleaning equipment
$12 - $25 per hour per job
Volt - Clean is the #1 choice to protect your family, employees, and business from COVID-19 and other nasty germs and viruses. We specialize in Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Disinfecting.
Through the process of electromagnetically activated cleaning and disinfecting, our process provides superior kill capability of all known bacteria, viruses, fungus, and super-bugs.