Newbold Services, Inc.
IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE!
We are currently seeking Custodial Technicians to execute the cleaning and maintenance of property at our West Point, VA facility by ensuring high service levels and performance.
The Custodial Technician will oversee all cleaning for the facility. The ideal candidate(s) will have prior experience in janitorial/custodial service in order to perform the responsibilities.
The Custodial Technician will upkeep the facility by carrying out all cleaning functions. The main goal is to keep the property in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform heavy cleaning duties at facility including dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, and restroom cleaning
- Clean all glass (windows, mirrors, tables, etc.)
- Gather and empty trash and recycle receptacles.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms, break rooms, and other public areas of the facility.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Stock and maintain supplies and inventory.
- Work collaboratively with other staff members and Management.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Complete additional duties as assigned by Management.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Integrity and ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle cleaning equipment and machinery.
- Ability to bend, lift, and move continually during working hours.
- Ability to lift items of up to 25 pounds.
- Willingness to participate in the company’s screening process.
- Reliable transportation is required.
This position is based on creating and delivering operational excellence to each and every customer by selecting the right people, training them to exceed our customers' requirements and providing them with a culture that is focused on 100% customer and employee satisfaction.
Screenings: Background and Drug Screen
Reliable Transportation is a must for this position.
About Newbold Services, Inc.
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!