We’re searching for a professional IT support specialist! You’ll troubleshoot technical issues quickly to make sure business clients' operations can continue running efficiently. Jobseekers should love helping people and have good technical knowledge. If you’re able to communicate effectively to understand problems and explain their solutions, and are committed to providing high-quality support, apply today!
- Keep all technical hardware and systems up to date, including phone systems, printers, computers, operating systems, network systems, and any other technical equipment
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote and on-site troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Document and schedule work performed using a ticketing system
- Work with RMM and ticketing system to manage computers and facilitate support needs in the mindset of proactive & preventative care
- Office 365/Azure configuration and troubleshooting
- Software and Network troubleshooting
- Ability to troubleshoot servers, firewalls, desktop computers, and related printers, smartphones, tablets, etc.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by clients to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- May be required to work after hours and holidays if system problems require emergency rectification
- Meet physical demands of the job, which entail climbing, lifting, and carrying
- Be licensed and insured to operate a motor vehicle in the United States
- Familiarity with multiple computer operating systems, such as Windows, Mac, and Linux operations
- High school diploma required, associate's degree in computer science or information technology preferred
- Expert-level Microsoft Office skills
- Great customer service skills and passionate about helping our business succeed
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Working Knowledge of routers, switches, and other networking devices
- Ability to be an analytical problem solver with a unique ability to “think on your feet”
- Must be able to carry out routine job requirements without the direction of the manager and accomplish all assignments without constant supervision.
- Remote Support Logins and Basic Customer/User Troubleshooting Skills
- At least 3 years of verifiable experience in supporting clients, servers, workstations, printers, smartphones, and tablets
- Significant help desk experience
- Minimum 2 years Office 365 experience including MFA, AD Sync and Azure AD
- Certifications (A+, Net+, CCNA, MCP, CET) are an obvious plus!
Ally-IT is a growing IT Support and Managed Service Provider. We strive to provide our business clients with the same level of support they would receive with an in-house IT team while saving their budget. We offer quick, courteous, and knowledgeable support to keep business running smoothly.